Day 87 - stop the gondola!!!

Morning statistics:  cloudy and cool with calm winds in Village.  Snow conditions upper mountain:  dust on crust, hard packed.  I heard the snow in Harmony was really soft so upper Alpine is probably quite decent, just nothing "fresh" to be found.

I was assigned level four's and had a full class.  After a lap down Whiskey Jack, I realized I had one girl who was a level three.  Luckily Nick called.  He was teaching level three, had a full class, and had one to move up so we ended up doing a quick kid swap before lunch.  

The snow had softened up after lunch and the boys and I ran a little bit of everything.  We worked on advanced turning, ollies, rode down a black diamond, practiced switch, and finally headed over to Green Acres and jumped all kinds of natural rollers and moguls.  It was a pretty fun day and it's my Friday.  

0 comments: