Day 94 - final weekend of Club

Cloudy and cold with snow.  That was the weather today.  7cm of snow fell overnight.  It's the final day/weekend of Club and a bunch of Instructors dressed up again.  We also did another "team" run down Ego Bowl.

Jessie and Teppei were stoked to ride some powder today.  They are low level 4's so I knew I couldn't take them into Harmony or up the Peak so I had to do my best to get them off the groomers and find some soft snow.  The Whistler Park is now relocated by the tbars so the entire area of Green Acres is wide open and there was lots of soft snow and fresh tracks to be found exploring through there.  The funnest part of the day was riding down the moguls just outside of Marmot Trees.  We ran that run twice, each time the boys were jumping off anything they could find.  They had a blast!

I'm scheduled to work the next two days, however numbers are low, so I might not be getting a class.  Destination had four Riders in lessons today.  Tomorrow there are nine signed up already.  It's suppose to rain all day so I'm hoping to get the day off.  Stay tuned.




0 comments: