Day 90 - Snowfie

Easter Week is busy with Adventure Camp for snowboarding and Destination.  We had just over 60 kids in both programs today.  I was assigned level ones and tried to not get a class today.  Once everyone was checked in, I succeeded in not getting a class but then my Supervisor needed someone to stay until lunch in case there was some shifting around once kids got on the snow.  Most of the classes were full so I knew there was a good chance I'd end up working.  I headed up to the CLC and checked in with a few Instructors.  It turns out, Jon had a couple of level two girls who were in need of more practice on their edges.  So I took them and Jon took the rest of his kids to the Olympic Chair.  The girls and I spent our day on the Covered Carpet.  The day was mostly sunny with some cloudy periods.


0 comments: