Day 92 - I'm so sore, I'm so warm

"Friday" yay!  I've been trying to not get a class all week and today I gave it my best but ultimately I failed in the final hour.  Twenty five riders were signed up for lessons and I was assigned to level 4.  I  gave that away to "float".  All classes had left for their lessons by 9:00am and it looked like I was going to get the day off until …… a random kid showed up at 9:10am and he was a never-ever.  Freddie had a full class of six in level one and this late kid meant that I was now working… so Freddie and I spent the day at the CLC sharing seven level ones.

It was a sunny day and very warm (which is what Freddie kept saying).  Our kids were pretty good, three of them were turning on a gentle slope by the end of the day.  The afternoon dragged on a bit but we built a jump and some of the AC classes joined us for a jump session just before it was time to download.  Colder temps and lots of snow are in the forecast for the weekend.  It seems like Winter is finally showing its face, just when Spring should be hanging around.


0 comments: