Day 91 - Hugh in Blue

Another goggle tan day with lots of sunshine across Whistler today.  Numbers are slowly going down as we only had about 20 kids in Destination.  Adventure Camp is still holding strong with about 30 riders.  I was assigned level 2 and signed in a full class of six.  Once we started warming up, I realized three of my kids were still level 1 but the level 1 class already had four kids on roster.  After some shuffling around and talking with the level 1 Instructor, I ended up with seven kids in level one and someone else took three kids in level 2.

The day didn't turn out so bad, though it was quite hectic.  Another Instructor came to help me and we shared eight kids.  We worked on both edges, J-turns, and finally I built them a jump to help pass the time at the end of the day.  Everyone went home tired and happy.

0 comments: