Day 55 - Bernie Sanders

What an amazing day!  and I got paid to shred some serious powder.  Just over a foot of fresh snow fell in the last 24hrs.  I worked today as I switched my days off earlier in the week.  I was so happy when I heard I was assigned to level fours.  By 9am only one kid was signed into my class.

Bea had two level five kids and we decided to team teach.  We started the day with a run all the way to Creekside via Dave Murray.  The snow was tracked but super soft so it didn't matter that no fresh was to be found.  The run wasn't that busy and conditions were soft packed all the way back down to Village level.  After a short break at Creekside Kids we headed to the CLC for lunch where I picked up another kid who had arrived late due to accidents on the Sea to Sky.

I asked permission to go up Peak Chair as Peak to Creek was the run of the day and we wanted to give that a go.  First we went up Garbo Chair and ran down Raven.  It wasn't tracked out as much as one would have thought.  Up Emerald and we headed towards lower Rat Fink.  Again, snow was tracked but it was still really fun.  Finally we hit Peak Chair and headed off the back on Peak to Creek.  We then cut over into Bagel Bowl and dropped back onto Peak to Creek via Highway 86.  Peak to Creek had mogul-ed itself out pretty good but the snow was so soft it didn't matter.  The kids tired out by the time we reached Creekside for the second time.  Back up the gondi then down Expressway and Crabapple to finish the awesome day!


0 comments: