Day 56 - Patriots win the SuperBowl

Another storm hit Whistler last night throwing down another 35cm of the fresh stuff again!  Kevin wanted to get up early so I was at work by 7:20am with plans of doing morning session.  I knew I was covering a beginner Club class and figured session was the only way to ride some pow today.  On my way to work I got a text from Ellen asking me if I can cover her level five Club class as she was sick.  Naturally I went in to see my scheduler and sort something out for the low level class while making sure I could take Ellen's high level class.  As a result I didn't go to morning session but I did enjoy the powder all day.

We didn't get much riding done as it felt like we stood in line forever today.  It was busy.  The kids had their slalom race at the GMC Race Course first thing in the morning so we started the day on Blackcomb.  Ptarmagen was open so we got a chance to ride down that.  We also took a lap through the Park.  We didn't get much in terms of "fresh tracks" but the snow was soft it didn't matter.  It was so fun and the kids got stuck quite a bit in some deep powder.  Snow base is currently at 256cm. 

0 comments: