Day 35 - Sunday Club new season

I had no idea what level I was going to be assigned for Sunday Club but I was hoping it wasn't going to be Lil Rippers.  I was happy to be told I would be taking level ones, as that means taking a bunch of kids new to snowboarding.  I signed in two kids and Lisa, signed in one level two.  We spent the morning together working on toe edge side slipping.  It didn't take us very long to figure out, all three boys could easily go together if need be and by lunch, Devon needed another Instructor to help help with level four so I asked Lisa if she wanted to take the higher level.  She was happy to accept.  I spent the day on the Magic Carpet but it won't take my boys long to make it to level three.

It was a cloudy day, warmer temps.  Freezing level around 1300 metres.  Destination had around 20 boarders including Rippers.  No new snow and conditions are "sugar" up top, very Spring-like.  Snow base is 124cm.  Clouds and warm temps forecasted for the next couple of days.

0 comments: