Day 36 - still busy still no snow

I was assigned level fives today.  Out of 50 kids in lessons, you'd think a couple of level fives would show up but no.  By 9:15am, I volunteered for one of the three level one classes because I wanted to work.  I didn't care what level I had, with no new snow in so long, who cares what level you teach.  At 9:30am, a level five kid rocked up and Lisa offered to take him since I was already bonding with my level one class.  It turns out, the five ended up riding well with Lur and his level fours so Lisa ended up going home early which was exactly what she wanted, and I ended up working a full day, which was what I wanted.

I have a full class card with six kids, all around the same age …. three boys and three girls.  Conditions on the Magic Carpet today were hard packed and it never softened up even with 4-5 classes using the area.  We spent the morning working on toe edge then worked on zig zags in the afternoon.  Mostly the kids just wanted to free ride so I built them a jump and they did whatever they wanted for most of the afternoon.

0 comments: