Day 67 - I like your S

On Sundays I have three boys who started as level ones and are now low level threes.  The kids usually show up around 8:45am and we get in line for the gondola around 9.  At 9am, not one kid had shown up yet and I was getting nervous I was going to have an unscheduled day off.  Luckily, Jessie got dropped off about five minutes later.  He was the only one in my class so I decided to hang around with Jon and Lisa and their seven Lil Rippers (who are level fours) so Jessie didn't have to spend the day with just me.

The morning started out as partly sunny and finished cold and cloudy.  The mountain has been able to blow snow and it felt good to get an edge into something other than ice.  Trail conditions are the same as they've been for the past two weeks:  icy in spots, sugar snow in spots, slushy in spots.  As I mentioned earlier, the temps dropped during the day and it even started snowing in the Village by 4pm.

0 comments: