Day 76 - twelve Lil Rippers

No new snow overnight and the snow base is currently at 148cm.  It was sunny and warm today.

Busy busy.  Spring breaks have started and things have picked up at Whistler Kids.  We had over 50 kids taking snowboard lessons and I was assigned Lil Rippers.  Snowboard Adventure Camp is also happening this week so we had 6 Rippers in AC and 6 Rippers in Destination.  Luckily Maree was floating and graciously offered to help me out with my six kids who were only in lessons for a day.  Stef and Freddie were on AC Rippers and we all hung out together for most of the day.  At least during all the breaks and play times.  Needless to say, I never left the CLC area.

Working Rippers is a lot of work.  It's very different from teaching older kids and it's exhausting at times.  Today seemed to go by pretty fast but even with four Instructors, I hit the couch as soon as I got home and didn't move for a couple of hours.

0 comments: