Day 70 - fifty seven degrees in Whistler

Back to work after three days off (and three days of biking).  I am quite sure I will not be completing 100 days of being on the snow this year.  If I don't snowboard on days off and I'm only averaging a four day work week, it's going to be tough to make 100 days.

Saturday is my "Monday" so it's tough for me to start the day.  But Saturday is also my favorite day because my Club Kids are my favorite kids, plus they are level five so it doesn't take long to get back into the swing of a work week.  

Still no new snow and temps were above freezing past 2500 meters.  The snow was nice, it really softened up as the day went on.  Of course, some trails had their icy spots.  Same as it's been for the last three weeks.  We worked on carving in the afternoon and took a couple of laps through the Park.  It was definitely a goggle tan day.  

0 comments: