Day 69 - fiddle sticks

It's very slow these days.  We had six Lil Rippers and four big kids.  I was assigned to levels 4-6, which meant I would have taken Luca again since he's a level 5.  Kat is a family friend and Luca really wanted to ride with her on his last day.  I wasn't too thrilled to trade with Kat as she had two level one boys who were in lessons yesterday and I knew I would spend the day on the Carpets.  That being said, I traded with her anyway and began my day at the CLC.

The weather was sunny but temps were colder.  Cold enough to keep most of the snowguns blowing all day.  The "gunned" snow was fairly soft at the Magic Carpet so it was good for level ones to practice on.  The morning went by quickly but the afternoon dragged on.  Matt had five Lil Rippers so I helped him out a bit here and there with the little ones since we were spending the day in the same area.    I've been called off for tomorrow so I guess I can enjoy another three day weekend.  Three days off is beginning to be the norm for me this season.



0 comments: