Day 73 - dinosaur hunters

It wasn't much but it was something:  6cm of snow fell overnight.  It was just enough to cover up the crust underneath.  It's a start and more is coming.  Snowboarding has been steady all week with at least 20 kids and another 3-5 Lil Rippers.  I was once again assigned to level two and I didn't mind since I had some returning kids.  I started with six kids and finished with two kids.  Two of them were level ones, one of them signed out after lunch, and one of them I moved up to level three in the afternoon.  We did a couple laps on the covered carpet.  Took one lap down to the Village.  Two more laps on the Olympic Chair.  A last lap down to the Village.  I like having level twos that don't need to stay on the bunny slope all day.  And naturally, they all passed to level three by the time the day was over.

0 comments: