Day 88 - I don't like this chair

It's still snowing here in Whistler.  WB social media outlets are reporting 254cm (100 inches!) has fallen in the month of March alone.  The current snow base is 330cm.  Nivek and I didn't rush to get up there this morning.  We reached the top of Red Chair just before 12:30pm.  We headed to the Peak where the snow was nice and soft through Bagel Bowl but the visibility when you first started was terrible.  We then headed to Harmony, where once again, the visibility at the top was terrible.  Fog and flat light.  We decided to head back down to Creekside, even though the snow was so nice in the Alpine, the visibility wasn't worth it.  I am also prone to vertigo when I can't see so I was happy to call it an early day with hopes of it being better tomorrow.

0 comments: