Day 76 - Cooper Cooper

I had a nice couple of days off the snowboard.  Back to work today and with 15cm overnight, I was assigned to Lil Rippers and I had four of them.  It was a relatively easy day as far as Lil Rippers are concerned.  Three of them were six years old and only one was four years old (there's a big difference between a six year old and a four year old when it comes to snowboarding).  To my surprise they were all quite athletic, or at the very least, they could all do up their own bindings.

It seemed to snow on and off quite a bit throughout the day so I decided I would take a "hot lap" after work.  The lifts are open until 4pm now and I normally finish work by 3:30, leaving enough time to take a lap so I headed to the Roundhouse.  The snow was soft packed with the occasional icy patch on some moguls here and there.  I went under the gondola line and onto Ptarmigan which had a lot of soft powder, mostly chopped up but fun none the less.  Down Crabapple back to the Village.  Snow base is currently 289cm.

0 comments: