Day 81 - Wales can have human babies???!!!!

Current weather status in Whistler:  rain and/or very wet snow.  Snow base holding steady over the three hundred mark at 305cm.  It's busy in kids' lessons this week with over 150 in daily ski lessons, 48 (including Rippers) in snowboarding and over 200 in Adventure Camp.  It rained at the CLC for most of the morning.  I didn't go to the Roundhouse elevation but I heard the snow was "SHMOO"!

I was assigned to help out Lil Rippers.  We had eight of them but two of them could ride in a bigger kid class.  That left six for Sam and I to sort out.  I had the easier job today as I took the one girl who was a legit level 2 and was turning down to the Village.  We made that trip twice during the course of the day.  It turned out that was actually 7yrs old (just turned seven a couple weeks ago).  Conditions to the Village were slush the entire way.  

0 comments: