Day 79 - Addi Addi

The number of kids taking lessons this week is dwindling as the week goes on.  We only had 12 big kids in snowboarding - but nine Lil Rippers!!!  (I'm so glad I wasn't on Lil Rippers today!).  5cm of snow fell overnight but our snow base still hasn't reached 300cm yet.  Maybe tomorrow as we are expecting a lot of snow tonight.

I was originally floating but one Instructor from Schools was injured so I decided to take my level three class that I took yesterday.  I started with three but then Beatrice gave me two from level two so I ended up with five for the day.  I made the kids work on their proper turns for most of the day.  The highlight of their day was going through the Enchanted Forest.  

Conditions were soft packed on the groomers and lift lines were nil.  I heard the snow in the Alpine was still nice and soft.  It was partly cloudy / partly sunny for most of the day and then the storm rolled in around 2pm.  Hoping for an awesome powder day tomorrow (on my day off!).

0 comments: