Day 10 - wedNesDAY

All five students from yesterday were back today plus one other kid from Australia. The Australian kid never-ever snowboarded but he was a wakeboarder (score!) so he picked up snowboarding super fast. I shared this class of 6 with my co-instructor Niclas (from Germany). After lunch, we felt all the kids were ready to hit the big slopes at the Olympic Chair. Everything went fine for the first 10 minutes, then suddenly the youngest of the bunch: Anna, started crying and saying she couldn't do it (even though she was doing it). So I ended up taking Anna back to the Magic Carpet while Niclas kept the rest of the team on the slopes. Bummer for me. But tomorrow is guaranteed to be a better day (sun is scheduled to shine!).

2 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

These kids look so little. I guess that is the best time to learn. At that age, you don't have to worry as much about snapping in two like I would.

Ronia Nash said...

yea and they don't have that fall to fall when they faceplant!