Day 27 - lost in the shuffle

Today is Wednesday, the last day of snowboard Adventure Camp. I had yesterday off so I didn't have any AC kids, but since I've been around the block a time or two, I was elected to keep everything in order at the village until every kid made it up to the CLC.
By the time I arrived, all the classes had been assigned. I was told to accompany the two instructors who had 11 level 4's and 5's. We all took a lap down from Garbanzo to figure if there were any splits in the group (faster vs. slower kids). Turns out, there were 3 splits (perfect, I have a class)..... unfortunately, the third split wasn't close to being a level 4 rider and ended up going to the already existing level 3 class. Sound confusing? Let's put it this way: I ran Whiskey Jack from Garbanzo down to the CLC then spent a few laps on the Olympic Chair, ate lunch, and was finally sent home around noon-thirty where I took Crabapple down to the village.

0 comments: