Day 24 - second time is a charm

No new snow to report overnight but strong flurries during the day. Conditions were so great yesterday, I decided to give my powder board another try. Actually, Kevin shamed me into giving my powder board another try and I was glad he did!!
Even though we stayed on easier green runs, it was easy to find untracked powder along the sidelines of the runs. My Khyber board was ripping it up and I got my confidence back pretty quickly. Whew! It helped that the cat-tracks were packed powder/fresh powder and not the usual icey conditions.
Kevin found his legs overnight but they were still like noodles so he wanted to stick to green lines. No problem...... that is until I made him follow me down Bear Paw. A super mogul black diamond. After he made it down, he asked if there were any cliffs I could have taken him down since he was trying to take it easy today. tee hee. whoops! Sorry about that.

0 comments: