Day 31 - HELL YA!

The two boys from my Level 5 class returned today and I was lucky enough to teach them one more day. I wouldn't exactly say I was teaching them as it snowed 5-6 inches overnight and the conditions were powdery, especially through the trees. Nothing like having kids who are stoked about going through the trees and finding powder. In fact, the only thing they wanted to do was find powder and ride trees (usually the upper level riders only want to ride in the terrain park)...... so we were all a perfect match and it was a great day. We rode a lot and the boys were pretty fast. They were also pretty cool kids to hang out with. I was half wishing they were local so I could ride with them in my free time.

The result of getting stuck in powder after a full day of riding!

3 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Good luck finding your camera Ronia. I hope it turns up today.

Ronia Nash said...

FOUND IT!

Martini Cartwheels said...

Excellent!