Day 30 - pinch me!

OMG! I got up to the CLC this AM only to find myself with another high level class (Level 5)! ROCK ON!! Three kids, two returning from yesterday and a new girl. We warmed up in Green Acres then headed to Marmot trees. Another run from Emerald Chair in Green Acres to the village. LUNCH! After some food and rehydration, Garbonzo Chair to Raven, Emerald to Ego Bowl to work on riding switch, another run through Marmot then back to the village to end the day! Holy crap it was fun! I am keeping my fingers crossed for one more day of bliss as all three kids are coming back tomorrow.
Snow started falling around 1pm. Conditions were packed powder and very very crowded. The holiday vacationers are still here. Luckily, when I'm in uniform, I don't have to wait in those long lift lines. Now that is sweet......

0 comments: