Day 11 - Don't Cry

My "team" from the previous day returned on Thursday ready and roaring to go. Even little Anna, who was afraid of the Olympic Chair yesterday, braved up and took a run off the chair. After lunch, my co-worker Tyler (who had one student) asked if we wanted to join him for a run from the Roundhouse. The conditions at midstation were very icey and the conditions from the Roundhouse down to Emerald were snowy. I felt confident my kids could take a run on Emerald without any problem. Anna was even keen on it so up we went!
Once everyone strapped up and started down the hill, Anna decided she wasn't too thrilled with this idea and started crying. Mean grinchy that I am, I forced her to go down saying snowboarding down was the only way to go. She zigzagged her way a bit, cried a bit, zigzagged, cried, zigzagged, cried...... you get the point. Well we all finally made it down to Emerald Chair, headed back up and download back to the CLC where we ended our day.

0 comments: