Day 13 - workin' a Sunday

I picked up an extra shift and worked on my day off (Sunday). I wasn't thrilled with the class I ended up with. It was 4 kids: none of them talked ..... no one was engaging .... no one appeared like they wanted to snowboard .... and three of them couldn't strap their bindings together. It was looking like a long day of hell. Thankfully, during lunch, the kids started talking (to me and each other) and seemed to have felt more comfortable. They started getting their balance on their snowboards and seemed to be having more fun. It ended up being a really good/fun day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think - by always working weekends you might actually never set foot in a mall on a Saturday or Sunday before Christmas. It's totally worth it!

Good luck with your 100 days! I hope you get there!

Ronia Nash said...

Yea that's true!