Day 77 - run after run after run

No new snow overnight and the freezing temps made most of the snow we had turn to ice.  I took my one kid up top to find nice packed powder toward the Harmony side and crusty ice on the Creekside.  Weird.

Anyway, the sun was shining most of the day so it softened up most of the snow.  We did a few runs through Marmot trees, up Harmony, over to Creekside.  We went all over actually.  This was the first time in three days it was clear and I think my student was amazed at how big these mountains really are.

I was able to bail early from the Adventure Camp apres party as my nephew (the most handsome Si'Aire) was taking lessons in the teenagers section of town (Ride Tribe) and I wanted to be finished with work when he was finished.  We had planned to take an extra run at the end of the day together, but the kid was too tired and cancelled on me.

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Si'Aire is a handsome young man. That's nice he came out for a visit.