Day 85 - Run of the Day

We are spending Easter weekend in Whistler (Kevin, Alli, and myself) - Saturday we headed up the gondola around 9:30am and immediately hit the run of the day (Peak to Creek).  The sun was shining through the very high cloud level and visibility was perfect for Kevin.  Peak to Creek was soft packed powder and the views were amazing.  We headed down HWY 86 back to Red Chair for another run.  This time we made it all the way to Creekside.  After a small water/bathroom break, it was back up for another run.  We hit Orange Peel and Tokum.  By the end of Tokum, Kevin and Alli were toast so they headed to the village for apres.  I made my way up to Harmony and took a cruiser down the piste back to the Roundhouse where I downloaded back to the village with hopes of catching a bit of apres for myself.

0 comments: