Day 80 - Happy St. Patrick's Day

The next couple of weeks are going to be busy at work (Easter holiday and spring breaks). We had over 50 kids in snowboard school today. I got a great class of Adventure Campers who are level 3's. It took quite a bit of time to get all 50 kids sorted into the appropriate groups. I believe we have over twenty kids who have NEVER snowboarded before today.

Josh, Jen, Alex, and myself took 16 kids (levels 3-5) up Garbanzo chair to figure out what level everyone was in. When all was said and done, I ended up with six kids in my class and all of them are at the same level and speed so the week should be fun. A few more centimeters of snow fell overnight and conditions were packed powder with lots of icy spots on the smaller high traffic runs. Naturally, we spent most of our afternoon going through the Marmot Trees.

It is St. Patrick's Day and although I saw a few green costumes on the slopes, I don't believe I ran over any vomited green beer so that was a plus. : )

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Hey McRonia - Glad there was no green beer incidents on the slopes!