Day 14 - so close yet so far

I had a lot of errands to run today so I was hoping to not get a class and get out of work early. We had four instructors scheduled and by 9:30am we had three classes (levels 2-4).   As I sauntered over to my Supervisor to let her know all classes were taken care of and I was going to be the one leaving .... she proceeded to tell me we had one more snowboarder coming up the gondola: a late arrival and a level one!!! I couldn't believe it. I was so close ..... not only that, I had already given away the upper level classes to my co-workers so I stuck myself with the guys who never snowboarded before. How's that for karma?

So needless to say I spent the day at the CLC on the Magic Carpet. It wasn't too bad as there were mini's (2-3yr old skiers) everywhere (see pic). I spent most of my downtime (while my class was practicing their zig zags) picking up Mini's off the carpet. They're really little and they fall over a lot. ha ha

4 comments:

Blondie said...

The 'mini's are so cute! I can't believe that a 2-year old can ski!

Chicken nuggets on skis!

Ronia Nash said...

Yea they are a riot and sooo cute. I took a lot of video of them too (have yet to post).

Martini Cartwheels said...

Whistler McNuggets. Cute. Honey mustard or barbecue?

Ronia Nash said...

I'm going to start calling them Mcnuggets!! LOL