Day 9 - Training part deux

Omer pretending to fall to teach us the proper way of lifting.
Warm temperatures and rain have washed out 4cm of our snowbase.  We are now down to a 41cm base with no snow in the forecast and warm temps and more rain forecasted for the weekend.  If and when it finally does "dump" on us, the masses are going to swarm!  This November was record setting for the least amount of snowfall.  Please pray with me.

Anyway, I had another training session today.  Unfortunately, it was raining in the Alpine so the two runs we did were wet and cold.  On a positive note, the warm temperatures are melting the ice.  But it's soooo hard to stay positive.  I'll be praying to Ullr (the Norse God of skiing) for snow all weekend.  

3 comments:

Blondie said...

I would love to help you out but I couldn't possibly pray for snow because I don't like snow. It's not that I don't LIKE it, I just don't WANT it. It's only nice to look at on the first day it snows. Pretty views and all but it is COLD. After the first day it gets driven over, salted, and DIRTY. Yuck. Being a Leo, I like WARM. HOT even. If you asked me to pray for a beach, I could definitely pray for a beach. But I can't pray for snow. That's a nay-nay. Sorry dude.

Ronia Nash said...

You could pray for snow only on the West Coast.....??

Martini Cartwheels said...

I am boxing up the snow that is falling here now and sending it to you. You folks need it more than we do.