Day 70 - Magic Carpet Level One's

Four kids in snowboard school today -- double what we had yesterday!!  I was given two Level One kids and spent the day on the Magic Carpet.  I'm not complaining as I can't even remember the last time I had a level class.  My day wasn't very exciting as my kids weren't engaging at all.  I don't think they spoke ten words between the two of them all day.  The morning was wonderful as the sun shined like crazy.  Clouds rolled in by the afternoon but temps were above freezing which made for nice slushy snow.
No one dared go off the groomers up top because what looked like powder was complete ice.  
Working hard or hardly working?

Morgan sporting the crewcut!

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Oh I get it now. That's a pic of the reflection in your googles. Shit, for a minute I thought I was still drunk from Saturday.