Day 85 - chicks in Symphony

The sun was shining, the skies were blue, and my friend Linda drove up from Vancouver to spend the day on the slopes.  There were no fresh tracks to be found but the soft packed conditions made for some amazing snowboarding none the less.  We took a warm up run down to Emerald then headed to Symphony.  Spent a couple hours out there in the glades, looking for fresh pow.  For lunch we took the Peak to Peak over to Rendezvous then headed back to Whistler for a few more runs and to finish the day.  This was Linda's first day of the season and after getting up early and then having to drive all the way back to Vancouver, I'm sure she's going to get a good night's sleep.  For me, I'm back to work tomorrow.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you for not broadcasting my lift incident! And nice pic of the snow on my ass. Oh yes, I will sleep well tonight for once!