Day 88 - smooo-'ing things over

An upset parent complained to my Supervisor yesterday about his daughter spending more time playing games at the CLC than snowboarding.  This kid is a level three rider and she was put with the level two riders.  Dad was not too happy to find his daughter not getting the instruction he paid so much money for.  So the higher ups had to bring in the "big gun" (me ... lol) to teach his kid for the next two days.  This ensures great lessons, extra special attention, and lots and lots of snowboarding..... I'm the perfect instructor to smooth things over.  ; )

Anyway, enough patting myself on the back for being THE BEST!!  LOL.
I started the morning with the level two's and this kid who is a level three.  We took one run down to the village (which basically took all morning) and then after lunch, I sent the two's with the never-ever's and took my level three girl up to the top for her "private lesson".

Good conditions continue with soft packed snow up top.  The tree runs are still nice, not icy yet.  Cloudy today and it was suppose to snow but no precept.  By the end of the day, Dad was happy his kid got to snowboard vs. playing games at the CLC all day.  It's nice knowing what's on tap for tomorrow, more of the same.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great compliment! Awesome! What's a never ever?

Ronia Nash said...

Not sure if it's a compliment or if I just happened to be the only one scheduled to work both days. HA HA

A never-ever is someone who has never snowboarded before.