Day 81 - fifteen level two's

Busy week at snowboard school. I love it but at the same time, I hate it. It's so hard to get organized first thing in the morning. Especially when you have 15 kids who are all level two.  Three of us managed to sort everything which left me on the Supercarpet all day.  I did manage to get in two runs to the village and one of the runs was first thing in the morning so I was able to enjoy some freshies on the corduroy.
Lots of snow falling during the day but winds were strong --- keeping Symphony closed.  Also I think Harmony was shut down by noon.  With more snow in the forecast, that should leave some amazing powder in those areas for tomorrow.  Unfortunately, I'll probably be spending another day on the carpets.

3 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Ronia, please tell me that you are not really in that pretzel shape. Care to go out on a date?

Ronia Nash said...

I'm going to join Cirque Du Soleil!

Martini Cartwheels said...

LOL Ronia. That's a good one.