Day 17 | Jesus isn't Asian

I was excited after the morning meeting when I was assigned levels 4, 5, & 6.  I was quickly dejected when I realized there was no class higher than a level three.  We had a total of fourteen kids in Snowboard School (including two Lil Rippers) and two Instructors were sent home.  Luckily for me the level one class was more than six kids so that class ended up being two classes and I was able to work.

Melissa and I split eight level ones.  It was a typical Magic Carpet day, nothing exciting!  During the course of the day, we lost one kid to Patrol (dislocated shoulder) and one kid to Level 2 (he was turning right away).  By 2pm that left us with six kids ... and no need for two Instructors so I rode down to the village from mid-station and went home an hour early.  Not complaining.  I was tired from being on my feet all day.  I hope I start getting classes with kids who can snowboard soon.

0 comments: