Day 22 | jet-lagged & red-eyed

I returned to Vancouver yesterday evening and immediately got back to the grind of snowboard instructing.  We had 76 riders today including 6 Lil Rippers.  I was assigned level ones and ended up with a nice class of six kids.  They were all very polite, calm, and well behaved.  They also all progressed at about the same level.

The day went by pretty fast even though we were on the Magic Carpet.  The Carpet was crowded as there were two other level one classes, a couple Rippers classes, and a couple of level two classes all in the same area.  Most of my kids managed to make their way to level two.  I'm hoping I can get a higher level class and actually put my snowboard on.  It's been snowing a lot around here lately and I'd really like to get some shredding in.

0 comments: