Day 19 | redder than blood

Today was my day off but I was asked to work Ride Tribe.  Since I didn't get a class yesterday, I said yes.  I was assigned level 2's and ended up with one kid from Singapore.  He was tired and sore from his lesson yesterday as a never-ever.  I was told he fell quite a bit from catching an edge.  Once we were on the gondola, he told me he didn't want to come to lessons today because he was so sore but his dad made him go.

We started at the Super Carpet to help get his feet back under him.  He was able to turn on the Carpet so we hit the Olympic Chair.  This area proved to be a bit more difficult but he gave it a go for a few runs before he needed a break.  He was tired and we were early for lunch so we decided to take a round trip on the Peak 2 Peak as a time killer. 

Afterwards, we worked on some edging and gave the Olympic Chair another go.  He managed to do the Olympic run twice and finally I told him we were going to go to the CLC for a hot chocolate break.  Once we were inside, he said he couldn't continue.  By now it was close to 2pm.  Instead of leaving early, we hung out with the crazy kids at the CLC until our lesson time was up.  

  

0 comments: