Day 18 | me and my big mouth

Another slow day in Snowboard School with a total of 11 kids, including one Lil Ripper.  I volunteered to go home if there wasn't enough classes for all the Instructors.  I'm not sure why because I did want to work.  I was assigned level two's, but before I could grab the class and get started, I was called over to do Ride Tribe.  I was half way up the gondola when my scheduler called.  I rode down from mid-station and by the time I reached the GLC, Jose took off with the class that may have a possible split.  I ran up the Blackcomb gondola and took the green line down to Base II.  I knew when I didn't see the class on the run, there wasn't going to be a split.  Once I reached Jose, my assumption was confirmed.  I grabbed my board and rode down from Base II to the village.  I regretted opening my big mouth so early in the day.  I would have liked to spend the day working.  Live and learn.

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

I volunteer to stay home today. Oh that's right - I'm on vacation this week! Hope you are enjoying your time in MA my friend.