Day 54 | ride more, text less

Another warm sunny day in Whistler.  I had my WESP kids and I thought it would be a great day to ride the park.  We started early, around 9am.  At that point, it was still pretty cold.  We took a groomer warm up ride from the top of the Excaliber gondola down.  From there we headed up Wizard and went through the terrain garden a couple of times.  We managed to fit in quite a few runs before we had lunch.

During lunch the two brothers in my class, who usually fight, got into it again so I sent them to the den for the day ... leaving me with four kids.  Four is super easy to handle so we headed to the Snowboard Cross track.  WOW!  That thing is huge!  We also did the GS race and another couple runs through the terrain garden.  The day went by remarkable fast.  The sun was shining and the snow was soft.  I'm looking forward to the next four days off and enjoying some riding with the boy.

0 comments: