Day 68 | Spark & Chompy

I love my Sunday Club kids.  Caleb was missing for the second straight week so it was just the girls and me.  The sun was shining, though it was a bit chilly, the conditions were perfect.  I was surprised how well the girls rode through the powder, especially Juliette.  Ella had a little bit of trouble in some spots.  We weren't allowed to ride the trees so we had to stick to the sides of runs to find the good white stuff.

Juliette made us some secret notepads (cecret not pad - See pic) so we could take notes when we were talking in our secret fort, which we nicknamed "Smurfville"- so no one would know what we were talking about.  We also had a lot of fairy chit-chat.  I decided I was going to get a fairy and I named her Spark.

I had the GoPro with me and took a lot of footage of the girls riding through the powder, trees, and park.  I did my best to keep them riding until just about the end of the day when I finally let them have their time in the secret fort.  After about 20 minutes of talk time in Smurfville, it was time to go home.  The day went by super fast as the girls are always super fun.

0 comments: