Day 55 | perfect park day

Whistler Kids is slow so I was called off.  No problem as I would like to ride with my nephew as much as possible.  Especially these days when the temps are warm and the sun is still shining!  We met up with Libby and Sean and headed to Creekside.  Jordan was already in Harmony shoveling around this rock he likes so we could jump off of it.  Kyle also ended up meeting us out there.

Si'Aire and Jordan took three different runs off the rock kicker.  Sean took one or two and I took one.  We captured everything on video and took some pics so Facebook will be showing off the footage soon.  After "Jordan's Rock" we headed to the park.  Took a couple runs through the green side and Pippa caught up with us.  We spent the rest of the afternoon in the park and finally parted ways around 3pm.  Si, Libby, Sean, and I rocked down to Creekside and headed home.  It was a very, very fun day!

0 comments: