Day 70 | Happy Leap Day!!!

I knew it wasn't too busy at work this week but wanted to stay on the schedule to make some money.  I knew there were a few Lil Rippers signed up so worse case scenario, I could get a Ripper class.  Luckily for me the level five that was in lessons with Ellen on Monday rocked up first thing in the morning and I took him.

It snowed 10cm overnight night so I was happy to be shredding some pow.  I also took my powder board with me to ride so I could adjust my new bindings.  The first thing we did was take a warm up run from mid-station back down to the village with Morgan and his level four.  We all piled into the gondola after that and headed to Peak to Creek, which was the run of the day!  

P2C was an epic run!  There was so much untouched deep powder.  The boys did okay in the powder while Morgan and I had a blast!  By the time we finished the run, it was time for lunch.  We only had about 10 kids in Snowboard School with five Instructors so we all sat together and shared lunch responsibilities.  Only half the tables were set up in the CLC, leaving half of the building empty, so the kids did a dance contest in the empty half.  Marco came in and got the kids practicing handstands.  Have I ever mentioned that I love my job?

My kid took a few laps on the Magic Carpet where Morgan built a couple of sweet jumps.  Afterwards we headed up and took a few more laps through the small park.  He was checked out at 2:15pm because he was going dog sledding so it was a pretty easy day for me.  Not to mention, it's my Friday!!  Can't wait for tomorrow ...... going Cat-Boarding!  whoop whoop

0 comments: