Day 70 - we pranked the wrong kid!!

Another 40+ kids signed up for Snowboard School including 9 Lil Rippers.  I prayed to God I wasn't assigned to the little tykes again and my prayers were answered:  level 2 for me.  I quickly signed in six kids and we were at the CLC by 8:45am.

Even though I was assigned level two, it didn't take me too long to figure out I had a class of level ones.  Three of them couldn't sideslip on either edge even though they were in lessons yesterday.  No biggee.  I figured I could get them strong enough to use the Super Carpet after lunch and that's what we did.  After shuffling a couple of them to higher classes, I ended up with four kids and they finished as strong level twos by the end of the day.  Three of them are returning tomorrow and I'm keen to take them again.   

  

0 comments: