Day 59 - just riding switch

It's been exactly one week since I've been on my board.  The doctor said no physical activity for seven days.  I'm itching to get back to work tomorrow so I needed to make sure I could actually ride.  We haven't had any snow for a while so Irish and I weren't in any rush to get up to the snow.  As a result, I think we got to the Roundhouse around 2pm.

Conditions were partly sunny, temps just above freezing, no new snow and hard packed.  I wasn't going to do anything crazy anyhow so we stuck to the groomers for about four or five laps.  Irish rode switch (to practice) the entire time while I just took it easy.  It was nice just to get outside and enjoy some fresh air.  It wasn't too crowded which was nice.  It will be good to get back to work tomorrow, unfortunately there is no snow coming until Monday or Tuesday.




0 comments: