Day 33 - full day / half day

Another cold day, no wind with lots of kids.  70 in snowboard lessons alone.  I was once again assigned to captain level 2's and I chose to not put myself on a class card.  Once everyone was signed in, I hung around the Village waiting for any late comers.  I thought my Supervisor was crazy when he asked me to hang out until 10am.  Parents are told to drop off their children for lessons between 8:15-9:00am.  Why would anyone show up at 10am?  You'd be surprised and of course, one snowboarder showed up after 10am (he was brought to Blackcomb where snowboard lessons don't even exist).

I spent the morning hanging out and mostly widening kids snowboard bindings.  I think I fixed about six different snowboards by the end of the day.  After lunch I was given three kids who were in between levels two and three.  We took a run to the Valley, a lap on Olympic chair, and I made them a jump. 

0 comments: