Day 37 - easiest Lil Ripper day ever

Cold temps are still here.  Still fairly busy with 40 kids in snowboard lessons (including Lil Rippers).  Instructors are filling up classes as most of us are starting to get sick and taking sick days.  I called out twice this week and wasn't surprised when I was assigned to Lil Rippers.  There were only four of them and lucky for me, they had been in lessons all week and they were legit level twos.

We spent the morning on the two carpets at the CLC where I tried helping them turn.  They could all do both edges individually but couldn't link the two together.  I noticed quite quickly they all had great edge control so I made the executive decision to take them down to the Village after lunch.  They did amazing on the run to the Village even though it was mostly side slipping.  To my surprise they made it all the way in only 45 minutes!!!  It was quite an easy day for having Lil Rippers.


0 comments: