Day 47 - elected to run the board

Weather was sunny with Alpine highs of -5°C.  No new snow overnight.  +1°C in the Village.  Trails are officially hard packed and I was told all the powder has been scraped away from everything off piste.  No new snow in the forecast until February.

Fifteen kids signed up for snowboard lessons.  We are all taking a much needed long deep breath and enjoying the "down" time after the hustle and bustle of the craziness we call Christmas and New Years.   I offered to be a floater as I wanted to get the day off.  We had kids in every level and two classes of level two.  Luckily for me we had eight instructors scheduled, which meant, I was able to leave at 10am.  I happily grabbed my board and headed down to the Village from the CLC to enjoy a quiet day off.

0 comments: