Day 46 - Symphony!

Looking towards Harmony

There were 5 kids signed up for snowboard school today. Lucky for me, two of them were Level 5's.  We had an early lunch and since we got about a foot of fresh pow yesterday, I figured it would be a great day to ride Symphony.  

Boy did I make the right call because...... IT WAS AMAZING!!!  The best day of the season for me so far.   We hit the tree runs towards Jeff's Ode to Joy.  There were a few fresh tracks to be found but the snow was so soft, it didn't matter that you weren't the first one to hit it.  We spent and hour and a half out there before we had to start heading back down to the village.

The boys are returning tomorrow and I'm crossing my fingers the conditions out there don't change over night.   
The Black Tusk from Harmony around 2:45pm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like that last picture a LOT.

Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Did I mention you suck?

Ronia Nash said...

LOL!!!