Day 56 - this is what we do!

Snow! Sun! and fun!  It's super busy with President's Week so we have a ton of snowboarders in school.  It's very hectic, especially first thing in the morning, at lunch, and at the end of the day, but at the same time, it's kind of nice to have some hustle and bustle around the mountains and in the villages.  Instead of the normal 3-4 classes during the downtime, today we had 6-7 classes and most classes were filled with almost 8 kids in a class. 

I'm doing snowboard Adventure Camp this week and I have two kids who were Level 2.  I filled up the rest of the my class with some of the 13 other level 2's in Destination.  My kids needed to learn how to turn so we spent the entire day on the Olympic Chair.  Most of them were turning pretty well by the end of the day, and all of them said they had a good time so I guess it was a job well done.  Abundant sunshine is forecasted for the next 5 days in Whistler with freezing levels rising a bit.  The next few days should be really awesome being outside in the sunshine, working on that goggle tan. 

0 comments: