Day 65 - amazing powder Part II

Great conditions continued today. As I mentioned yesterday, there is still a lot of untracked pow to be found. I picked up my level 5 class and we immediately hit the slopes!  I wanted to head out to Symphony but the boys were more interested in doing jumps/drops and trees.  So instead we stayed around Emerald Chair and ran gladed runs all afternoon.  First we hit Mom and Pop trees.  No one has touched those!  (going back there tomorrow)  Then Marmot.  Ran through the terrain park a few times where you can find untouched pow in the trees.  Anyway, I'm not going to give up my secret powder hunting runs on my blog.  Let's just say it was another amazing day!  The skies were blue and the sun was shining.  On a scale of one to ten, today was a ten!!  

0 comments: